Anvil Mobile, founded in 2009 as a Business to Business communications provider specialising in Mobile data networks and services for businesses and the public sector. Such services include Fixed IP (Static IP) data SIMs, Dynamic IP SIMs, Backup solutions for Broadband and Bonded SIM Solutions for both large scale and bespoke projects. Anvil Mobile was acquired by the founders of Ritesim.com, a leading IoT company in 2021. Since then the company has gone from strength-to-strength, expanding its product range to include SD-WAN Pro and a wider array of specialist communications equipment through its new webstore.
Peter has over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications space. Peter Rebak has been the CEO of UK-based IoT & Technology company Ritesim.Com for 12 years and more recently the CEO of Anvil Mobile since November 2021. Rebak’s extensive experience in telecoms means our customers can be assured in the knowledge that their connectivity solutions are in expert hands.
John Butterfield has been a Director of Ritesim.com since 2011 and Anvil Mobile since 2021. Butterfield, who previously held a position as a Sales director of a Nigerian mobile telecoms company, successfully built sustainable sales & service channels during his tenure. Since joining Anvil Mobile, among the UK’s leading telecoms companies, Butterfield has been instrumental in developing the SD WAN-PRO offering and plays a major role in creating sales channels for this product in diverse verticals and geographies.
After graduating from Bristol with a Masters in Maths & Computer Science, Paul went into merchant banking as a derivatives trader before joining Millward Brown, a brand strategy agency (part of the WPP Group) as a Marketing Science Executive. Paul leads the technical teams at both Ritesim.com and Anvil Mobile, supporting our customers with their sometimes complex technical requirements.
What makes Anvil Mobile different from the rest?
- Fixed (Static) IP-addressed SIMs support in-bound internet connections for the remote management and monitoring of any connected device. The Fixed IP also allows for out-bound internet connection to services and resources protected behind a corporate firewall, either as the primary connectivity for temporary offices or as a back-up to fixed line internet.
- UK and European muti-network roaming SIMs with and without a fixed IP address.
- Dynamic IP data SIMs with monthly data allowances from as low as 256 kilobytes up to 650 gigabytes on business-friendly tariffs.
- Anvil Synergy bonding 4G SIMs for the rapid deployment of very high bandwidth solutions. Synergy also bonds fixed line DSL broadband for customers at locations with very slow connections and fixed line and 4G can be bonded as a hybrid fixed and mobile solution.
- Back-up data SIMs with and without a fixed IP address for when broadband fails.
- A range of 4G routers to suit almost every application.
- Integrated Services for customers who would like Anvil to supply both the router and the SIM with the SIM installed and tested and ready to work out of the box. This service is used where there are large scale deployments using staff who may not be network engineers as it simplifies and speeds up the installation on site, while avoiding any miss-configuration issues. Or a customer may only want one router but would prefer to have it configured by experienced staff.