Mobile internet for M2M applications is quickly becoming a very important service for thousands of businesses worldwide. Making sure that your SIM/application is receiving the best coverage possible is key to its success. Traditionally, M2M applications are in fixed locations, which when picking an appropriate network provider, makes the job reasonably straightforward. But for mobile and multi-location assets, moving from place to place, you need to look at a reliable SIM solution that can provide the best coverage, irrespective of its geographic location. This is where Roaming SIMs come in. Be it Fixed IP or Dynamic, Anvil can provide Roaming Data SIMs that use the network that offers the strongest connectivity for any given location. If the selected live mobile network fails, the SIM will choose the strongest remaining mobile network signal and connectivity is re-established. This combines a new level of resilience with the maximum performance possible at any site location.
Fixed IP 2G/3G/4G internet connection, wherever there is any mobile signal from any major mobile operator – Vodafone, EE, O2 or Three UK
UK Roaming Data SIMs ensure your SIM connects onto the network that provides the strongest signal at the site location and provides the resilience of being able to use any available alternative mobile operators if the network initially chosen fails for any reason.
Benefits and features of Anvil’s UK Roaming Data SIM:
- Works with all four of the major UK mobile operators. Anvil SIMs can also be used on multiple networks across the EU at the same rates as for the UK.
- Can operate with a Fixed IP address to enable inbound internet connections for secure M2M remote management, monitoring and control
- The Fixed IP address can also be used as an identifier enabling access to applications and resources protected behind a corporate firewall.
- Data packages from 2GB up to 500 Gigabytes (GB) a month with a Public Fixed IP address.
- Data packages from as low as 10 megabytes of data allowance per month with a private fixed IP address. This very high security option extends your LAN into a secure private cloud containing the SIMs. Typically the SIMs are accessed via an IPsec VPN tunnel.
- Ideal for deploying to multiple locations where the signal coverage is unknown
- Perfect for mobile applications and low data applications including meter readings, asset monitoring and location based reporting with dynamic IP low data UK roaming SIMs